yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
My partner Fabio and I go to the spa in Gessate not to trade but because we are naturists and we tell the truth, in Milan there are practically no places as beautiful as the naturist spa in Gessate.
One Monday morning, Fabio asked me to go to Gessate and I obviously agreed because they had just inaugurated the summer season and I wanted to get a tan.
We arrived at the club around 11.00 am, the girl at the reception informed me that there was the possibility to book a massage, I accepted with great enthusiasm, Fabio instead declined the proposal. The girl warned me that she would put a single with me, I agreed so much with me there would also be Fabio, we said hello and we entered the club.
Once undressed we headed towards the summer area and I immersed myself in the bathtub and felt the warm sensation of water on my skin, I abandoned myself in Fabio's arms completely satisfied. At a certain point I heard a female voice asking me "can I come in, am I disturbing you?". I opened my eyes and saw two silhouettes, I turned towards the woman and noticed how beautiful she was, amber skin, long and toned legs, a cascade of brown curls and two breasts "full of gold". ...round, warm, fluffy, craving. Fabio spoke for me because I was amazed.
They got into the tub and she sat on my side and I noticed her green and deep eyes like a mysterious and dense forest.
We began to talk and I soon noticed a certain harmony with that bewitching Venus and soon realized that she was very expert in the ancient art of seduction and that they were regular practitioners of the exchange of couples.
At a certain point Venus touched my thigh with her hand and I felt my body pervaded by chills I never felt attraction for a woman and panicked I smiled at Venus and asked Fabio to go to the beds to get some sun, I greeted them and we got up.
I immediately regretted it, I didn't want to leave her and yet the fear made me do that gesture, Venus and her partner greeted us and shot us inside the spa that at that moment seemed to me a big black hole and I saw her sweet sinuous body get lost beyond the door.
I decided not to think about it and tried to relax, lunch time arrived and Fabio and I went to the buffet area and I was surprised when I realized that I was looking for her and not seeing her I felt a bite of anger in my stomach and I thought to myself "here ... surely they will be gone now you will never see her again ...".
After lunch I went into the Turkish bath with Fabio and tasted the steam and the absence of fresh mint.
It was time for the massage and Fabio walked me in front of the door and I entered the room and I noticed the Venus in front of me with her back to me talking to the masseur.
My body started beating, my heart was beating and without thinking twice I turned towards Fabio and said "love if you want to get some sun while I'm here, go ahead, there's a woman doing the massage with me" he kissed me on the mouth and told me that he would wait for me outside.
I turned around and saw her looking at me with ravenous eyes, the masseuse made us lie down on the beds and the massage began.
I closed my eyes to relax and calm my groin, I felt the blood boiling, I didn't understand, that woman had bewitched me.
I concentrated on the hand of the masseuse but at a certain point I heard a small scream open my eyes and I saw her ... she looked at me with irreverent eyes and while she had her eyes fixed on me began to lick the lips of her mouth, I stood there watching the mastery and greed of her tongue and I felt my groin get wet as I had never seen before ... I was excited.
The massage ended and I could get up, the masseuse warned us to take a shower so we could remove the oil.
I sincerely thought that more for the oil I needed a cold shower to calm my boils and clear my mind...
Venus began to talk to the masseur, I tried to stay there as much as possible but then I realized that she was busy in the conversation so despite my greetings and I started towards the locker room more confused than ever.
I opened the shower and opted for lukewarm water, I stuck myself in it and closed my eyes ...
I felt myself grabbing my hands and I felt myself pushed against the wall, I opened my eyes panicked and I heard myself whispering in my ear "I want you now" I immediately recognized the voice of Venus came at me from behind and I began first to tease with my fingers my nipple then to play with my breast with a round movement, accelerating more and more. ...then she came down and with frenzy began to play with my clitoris, I was completely in her hands and more excited than ever ... with the other hand she played with my left breast .... "she said open her legs well and put her hands on the wall" I felt her tongue sliding on my back up to my ass ... she opened them and I started licking them with the skill of an artist ... she turned, she put her tongue in and sucked my hole ... at a certain point she stopped, she turned around and said" I want to drive you crazy ... come with me ... I looked at her and she understood immediately ... I sent my husband to yours
he won't notice anything... "She did not give me the opportunity to refuse the offer because she threw me against the wall again and started to tease my clitoris again looking at me with her feline eyes ... she got up and kissed me and for the first time I had contact with her tongue that knew about me ... the touch made the last resistances explode. She broke away and said "follow me"...
I followed her, she took me into the private room and we went into the room with the door, once inside she made me lie on the bed and started to taste my whole body with her tongue, she started from the mouth and went down to my breasts where she began to suck first gently then with extreme voracity.
My honey dripped like never before, I had never been so wet as with her and without telling me anything she put her hand inside me ... more and more inside and I came for the first time.
At that point she threw herself on top of me and opened her legs at the height of my face and said "take me, lick me" while with her hand she gave me no respite and continued to tease my sex ... I approached her and I was sure what to do for me was a completely new situation then she pushed her clitoris strong on my mouth continuing to moan. I opened my mouth and started licking and I smelled her perfume of a woman, sweet and ethereal, filling my mouth ... I took her sex and started to bite it and the more I heard the screams of Venus the more excited I got ... until I felt her sex swollen with pleasure and ready to explode.
Venus at that point completely taken by the pleasure detached herself, she sat me down and opened my legs, she did the same thing and with greed she approached me and with greed I started rubbing her sex with my stronger and stronger until we both exploded in a shocking pleasure...
We all dripped down on the bed, at that point she approached me and I looked for my tongue with hers, we kissed first with sweetness then more and more passionate until she approached my ear and in a whisper told me "it's not over yet, turn around, get on all fours by the railing" I looked at her in amazement I turned around and saw my partner from the railing with a look full of desire. She led me to the railing, I got on all fours and she lay down right underneath me, called my partner and he, all wrapped up in desire, lowered himself to penetrate me. She started licking me from underneath ... biting and swallowing my sex and moods completely.
She called her husband who entered the room and started to lick her in turn ... at that point Fabio couldn't stand it anymore, he lifted my ass, widened it a little bit and entered with a desire never felt before. He started to enter with strength, I felt all his hard and pulsating member all inside me and his balls banging on me and on Venus.
I felt myself in rapture, and there I felt the highest pleasure to see the Venus underneath me savoring all the sex and with her hands crushing and massaging my breast while Fabio penetrated me.
He made me explode and I emitted a scream of pleasure .Fabio heard me screaming and he couldn't resist anymore and he arrived to the satisfaction .I felt his liquid flowing out of me and the Venus licked my mood with Fabio's taste.
She came to orgasm shortly after me ... We got up and she came up and kissed my breast ... she clutched, bit and licked the nipple. ... she took my face and approached her and I tasted her breasts firm, round, swollen and I felt her nipple swollen in my mouth in the meantime her husband took her from behind and started to push more and more inside and stronger and stronger at that point she got on all fours and made me understand with her ravenous eyes what I should do. . I lay down on my stomach and started to lick her, kiss her, her taste made me ecstatic, I bit her big lips and licked her small lips and sucked the clitoris and I realized I was still wet because I felt my liquid flowing between my ass. . until I saw her lowered her elbows and started sucking me again, she penetrated me first with one finger then with her whole hand faster and faster and that's where I came again ... I felt that Venus was about to explode and so it was ... and I felt her taste in my mouth until I tasted a new taste and I realized that her husband also reached the maximum pleasure.
At that point she smiled at me ... she approached my mouth and kissed me taking away her mood and that of her companion ... and said "I wanted you and I still want you" then she greeted me with a kiss, she greeted Fabio and as she appeared she went away with her companion with her mocking smile ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back