yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
When we arrived at the village of the two girls, at about 4.00 p.m. time of the appointment in the place they had indicated to us, we started waiting for them since at that time there were no mobile phones we had to rely only on the word. I remember clearly that we were astonished by the total absence of human beings along the urban streets. We stopped by motorcycle in the central square to rest on a bench. After a little while we were sitting, immersed in total silence, suddenly we heard various sirens sounding in the distance and immediately after a while, like in a movie, the place immediately became full of people on foot, on a motorbike, in a car, in short, there was a real traffic. Among the people we saw the two girls who immediately wanted to take us to meet their relatives. A little embarrassed also for our travel clothes a bit casual and not appropriate to our customs and habits. We followed them to their house where we found all their relatives from their parents to their last cousin: all curious to know the two Romans so they had friendly nicknamed us. Without making us breathe a word, they invited us to dinner and immediately did their best to find us a dignified accommodation in case we stayed a few days. They settled us for the night in a very special little house a bit outside the village owned by our aunt. After dinner we were accompanied by herself, a hottie in her thirties with two tits and two asses. Once at destination the girl showed us our accommodation for the night in a small room with a beautiful double bed and a beautiful view over the valley. Both of us noticed immediately the sights of the prosperous girl and let's say it with a face and a slutty face. She was trying in every way to drive my friend away with trivial excuses to be alone with me. At that point I wanted to clarify my sentimental position with my niece, to avoid unnecessary and annoying discussions. I talked for about ten minutes, but my soliloquy was nothing but a soliloquy, in fact, not caring much about what I had said and my niece, the girl stripped herself completely naked offering to my sight her statuesque body, tense and eager for any kind of attention. Not knowing what to do, taken aback, betrayed even by my body or at least a part of it, I invented a stratagem, the only solution to make the woman give up her unhealthy desire. I proposed to her by calling my friend in the next room to offer himself to both of them, convinced of a refusal; be careful what you ask for, you might get it: so it was for the second time in my life that I agreed to an obscene proposal. She immediately lay naked on the cold marble table, inciting us to take it in turn. Without hesitation we entered her, opening a gap after having spread her thighs, between her thick and bristling hair. A real paradise to hear her wheeze and enjoy at the top of our lungs, certain not to be heard by a living soul, given the isolated position of the cottage. We went under for several hours, subjecting her to all the strangest things that came to our minds; she, without opposing us, did not refuse us anything, on the contrary, attracted and satisfied by our fervent imagination. We took away every whim, we buggered her, we fucked her, we made her suck our cocks first one and then both of us together, dilating her lips to welcome them both not content, we took her repeatedly in her two holes, making her taste a double penetration which she had never done before and which she appreciated with immense pleasure. At the end we let ourselves masturbate with our feet avoiding to cum. Exhausted,
we came into her mouth first one and then the other by making her swallow all the hot, copious sperm. All three of us went to sleep in the Latvian. I spent a night in hell, feeling remorse and guilt, but turning on my left side and seeing her beautiful asses lying there, everything vanished like snow in the sun. Early tomorrow the girl woke up to go to the factory and gave us an appointment for 6 p.m. on leaving work. We went to our friends on our bikes to say goodbye and thank them. When we arrived at our destination we found no one but the mother of one of the two who worked from home as a seamstress. A very beautiful woman, sister of our landlady, who was also in her forties and who had a great body that could be seen under a light, half-buttoned robe that let you see everything or almost everything. Without both bra and panties, the woman enjoyed provoking us by showing us her half-naked body dripping with sweat.
We deduced that it was a family habit that the representatives of the fair sex definitely liked cock and did absolutely nothing to hide it. Given the strong heat the woman invited us with her in the shower so we could cool off. After taking off her tiny garment and waving around the house, she headed towards the bathroom, followed by us like two faithful little dogs. After grabbing us by the outstretched cock she immediately began to give us a powerful jerk-off with a massage to the balls, then kneeling wide open her mouth and welcomed us both making us feel her warm lips and her lively tongue. The most beautiful blowjob of recent times was even better than his daughter. I saw her voraciously swallowing my friend's cock to suck it all and then alternate it with mine. Having never taken it in the ass and having heard good things from her friends she wanted to try it, so she begged us to fuck her to make her feel the new sensation. Without hesitation we immediately satisfied her. With the common soap we lubricated the narrow hole until we introduced three fingers into her without any effort or disturbance on her part. Prepared the back with the chapel still soaked with saliva I placed it next to the firm buttocks full of thick hair and slowly made it disappear into the anal cavity causing a strong jerk and a scream of pain mixed at will. Excited both for the beauty of the woman and for the unusual situation I could not hold myself back and inexorably I cum inside her. I pulled out my cock, pushed also by the contracted muscles of the female and at the same time I saw a flow of white liquid dripping on her thighs. Ready my friend introduced his cock into the hole still strongly dilated by the previous penetration. The woman this time also screamed for the larger size of my friend's penis. He continued to fuck her in front of my eyes and at the end he took it out and sucked it until he cumshot her throat.
After we got dressed and tidied up, we unanimously decided to keep quiet about what happened. Finally in the afternoon we managed to meet the two girls who, without any problems, took us to a sort of stable of theirs and there we had yet another meeting of love. The two two crazy girls screwed us without giving us the time to do it by candidly proposing an exchange of couples. Increasing what was happening to us we submitted to their wishes. Like two crazy women who threw themselves on our poor cocks now tried by the last vicissitudes and all naked astride us, swaying naked on our bodies, they gave each other a paradisiacal fuck crowned by screams and screams; then, not happy, they jumped over us and with extreme ease they exchanged roles. We changed positions several times and we continued to exchange until the end, making her get a big cumshot.
We were just afraid that if we woke up from that beautiful dream, everything would disappear. The fear that it was all a good dream and not reality. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back